Some landlords may not understand the value of a property manager or the sheer volume of tasks and processes we manage for every single property and its tenancy.
A Ray White property manager can provide you with peace of mind knowing your property is in good hands and that we’re doing everything we can for you and your tenant to create the best outcome for you both.
When you enlist the services of a Ray White property manager,
here are just some of the things you can expect to be provided with:
backed with photographic evidence.
for vetting and credit checking of tenants.
for all clients, creating better quality outcomes and expectations.
to deal with any issue, whenever it may arise.
to keep up with legislation updates and legal requirements.
and services, for all staff
that constantly adapts to ongoing changes in landlord requirements.
to best suit your individual needs and investment ambitions.
- Zero tolerance for rent arrears and processes in place to manage this.
- Management of regular routine inspections and follow-up reports.
- Comprehensive property maintenance services and tradespeople.
- Lease renewals support and documentation.
- Regular rent reviews and expert market advice.
- Payment, management and reporting of all property specific invoices.
- Advertising for your property across multiple platforms.
- Effective and professional property viewings for prospective tenants.
- Property recommendations to the owner based on practical experience.
- Lodging and transferring of bonds.
- Thorough and professional communication with all stakeholders.
- Tenancy Tribunal applications and attendance at hearings, if required.
- Local area knowledge and expertise.
- Health & Safety knowledge and best practice steps.
- Covering insurance requirements through our risk mitigation procedures.
- Professional advertising to best market your home.
- Information on minor or unlawful dwellings – what can and can’t be rented etc.
- Comprehensive rental appraisals.
- Dealing appropriately with unsuccessful tenants.
- Ongoing stress relief and time savings for landlords.
- Smoke alarm compliance and best practice solutions.
- Strong relationships with competitively priced and reliable contractors
- Advice on Insulation requirements and best practice steps.
- Management of all cleaning and property care required.
- Communication and management of contractors in all maintenance issues.
- Budgeting advice and help for tenants.
- Mediation support between tenants and landlords, if required.
- Risk mitigation procedures to protect you, your tenant, and your property.
- End of financial year advice and information.
- Management and assistance with any landlords insurance claims.
- Constant updates and access to industry changes and landlord requirements.
- Access to preferred supplier discounts from qualified tradespeople.
- Monthly financial reporting for landlords, with easy to read statements.
- The educated barrier between a landlord and tenants competing interests.
- Daily rent checks and cash flow monitoring.
- Access to regular sales appraisals and advice, if required.
- Access to mortgage advice, competitive rates, and restructuring, if required.
- Management of water rates payments and reporting, where applicable.
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of The Residential Tenancies Act 1986
Need more information on Property Management?
For more information on the services provided or to get in touch with your local office for a
free quote and appraisal, contact us today.
Did you know Ray White?
The Ray White New Zealand Network currently stands at 172 offices.
We transact approximately $12 Billion worth of property sales.
We have close to 18,000 properties under management.
Looking to sell or rent your property?
Find out how much your property is worth with a realistic
FREE appraisal from one of our local property experts.